NetSuite Architect-Vancouver, BC-$85-95/hr CAD- 6 month contract
My client, who is a global leader in the manufacturing industry, is seeking a motivated NetSuite Architect to join their growing company. The individual will join a dynamic team and assist in scripting and coding within the NetSuite platform.
* Work with cross-functional business groups to understand current technology landscape and provide a view of future technology based on business needs catering towards business model
* Responsible for the architecture of the company's customer and financial data within numerous NetSuite modules & 3rdparty applications, including generation, governance controls, and reporting frameworks
* Contribute to the technology roadmap of our internal systems that focuses on supporting the business by aligning short term pains with long term goals in automating processes, improving operational efficiency, and achieving high accuracy with all our customer interactions
* Experience in managing multiple IT disciplines within NetSuite i.e. software development, technical support, systems architecture, etc., and
* Ability to script in SuiteScript 1.0 & 2.0 and apply all customization to the back-end of the NetSuite platform
* Experience with NetSuite ERP, CRM, and OneWorld Development
If you have hands on NetSuite experience and are interested in the role, please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 347-783-6765 (ext. 6765).
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses.