NetSuite Functional Consultant-Vancouver, BC-$75-85-/hr-6 month contract
My client, who is a massive NetSuite End-User in the IT industry is seeking a motivated NetSuite Functional Consultant who is eager to join a growing company. The individual will be joining an energetic team that will assist the client with implementation & deployments inside the OneWorld platform as they have just purchased numerous NetSuite licenses.
* Work closely with and support the client through onboarding, providing end-user support and recommending best practices
* Assist both the NetSuite team and executive leadership working together to solve functional issues and gather requirements
* Provide on-going post-implementation support to optimize user adoption and NetSuite configurations catered towards the business model
* Perform system maintenance and business process testing for ongoing NetSuite upgrades and assist with regression testing of NetSuite
* Experience in NetSuite hands-on implementation, integration, customization and support experience
* Has undergone at least 2 full life-cycle implementations
* Experience with NetSuite ERP, CRM, and OneWorld development
* Experience with Advanced Inventory Modules is a plus
If you have hands on NetSuite experience and are interested in the role, please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 347-783-6765 (ext. 6765).
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses.