NetSuite Project Manager- Lexington, KY
- $55-65 hourly rate
- 5 month contract
My exclusive client is looking for a NetSuite Project Manager is currently available in the Louisville area! My client is immediately searching for a NetSuite Project Manager to work 20-30 hours per week. If you are interested in securing this position you should first ensure you qualify for the following information.
- Work on NetSuite related projects including new implementations, enhancements, integrations, support and other special projects.
- Lead project teams, share your individual subject matter expertise.
- Assist in fully deploying developmental activities and providing technical guidance to the project team.
- Comfortability reporting presentations on technical concepts, project work plans, delivery approach, milestones, and results to client stakeholders and C-suite level management.
- Prior work with performing direct NetSuite implementation, upgrade, and support experience.
- Prior experience with high level NetSuite consulting.
- Full life-cycle implementation experience with advanced modules.
- Facilitating design and configuration of NetSuite.
- Recently performed data conversions and customizations to NetSuite applications.
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Lexington apply now by e-mailing your resume to Anthony at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 347-783-6648.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.