Web Developer Remote w/ some travel - San Francisco, CA
Now Interviewing ! Up to 120k !
Working with a client who is looking to bring on a Web Developer with a technical skill and an eye for visuals. This company has a top-flight Ecommerce website that currently generates $500k a month in sales and they are looking for someone who can take this website to the next level! You'd be working closely with the design team and reporting directly to the president.
* Work closely with design team on configurations to their website
* Previous experience working with both UI and UX perspectives
* Evaluate product page and recommend changes and enhancements
* Independent work style and be able to shape website to make products accurate
Ideal Candidate Experience:
* Experience building web applications
* Experience working on cross functional teams
* Experience with SQL
* BigCommerce platform experience (preferred)
Compensation and Benefits:
* Competitive Base salary
* Remote flexibility with some travel
* Benefits package including: Health, dental, vision
If this sounds like a position that aligns well with you skill set apply now! Company is looking for highly skilled candidates for an immediate hire. To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the Seattle Area APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Tyler Gardner at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (480)- 530-2026 ext. 2026.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.