Position: NetSuite Functional Consultant
Rate: $70-90 CAD; 6 months
Our client is looking for a NetSuite Functional Consultant to join their team to aid in the process of expediting the needs of contractors, professionals, and businesses. This person will utilize best practices and methodologies to assist with implementing valuable business solutions for their clients, as well as aiding in the optimization of the existing platform. This candidate will join an established company working to create new and exciting technological solutions for everyday problems.
* Ensure completion of tasks, milestones, and components including but not limited to functional specifications, design specifications, configurations, quality assurance, data migration and project reviews
* Work with the implementation team to design changes to existing systems and integrate new systems into client's infrastructure
* Work Alongside the project lead to implement process improvements with systematic solutions
* Work with implementation team to create and execute testing scenarios in NetSuite
* Assist with data migration from existing systems to NetSuite
* Train end users on how to effectively use financial systems features and applications
* Develop customized saved searches for shared business user usage and to support integration needs
* Develop informational reports
* Take a hands-on approach to troubleshooting
* Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
* Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
* 2-3 years of experience with NetSuite ERP, CRM, and OneWorld development/integration
* Experience delivering end-to-end solutions in the NetSuite space
* Willingness to travel to the US as needed
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
* Strong experience in Financial, Accounting, Professional Services, Software, or Manufacturing business processes
* Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
* NetSuite implementation experience
Please send resume and cover letter to Jordyn Blom.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 347-783-6867.
Anderson Frank is the global NetSuite recruitment provider. Our mission is to connect Partners and End Users with top NetSuite talent. By focusing solely on NetSuite, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid, exclusive relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their careers.
Anderson Frank is a division of the Frank Recruitment Group, a pioneering niche-IT recruitment business. We have recently been backed by private equity firm, TPG Growth, which has invested in some of the most innovative and transformative companies in the world.
If you are a NetSuite professional looking for a cutting-edge, exciting opportunity, or a company that would like to learn more about how Anderson Frank can add value to your business and NetSuite projects, please contact. I look forward to connecting with you!
Check out www.andersonfrank.com and follow our LinkedIn page for the latest NetSuite updates and opportunities.