NetSuite Assistant Controller-$65K Up To $80K- Santa Barbara, CA- Hiring Now!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that believes in promoting fast to hard achievers. You will be responsible for overseeing all the day to day accounting including analyzing company financial performance and other specific projects. This is a $50 million dollar company that has been live on NetSuite for the last two months.
You will be working closely with the Director Of Finance to handle all records of the company and the accuracy of financial books. This company values team chemistry and believes in promoting a positive working environment. Perfect opportunity for an individual who strives in a fast-paced working environment.
The ideal candidate will have some/all of the following:
* Degree in Accounting, or related field.
* CPA is a massive plus
* Extensive knowledge of GAAP (generally accepted accounting principles)
* Prior experience in accounting & financial reporting
* Experience in public accounting
* Familiar with ASC606 huge plus
* Proficient with Microsoft skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
* Technical Accounting experience
A day in the life…
* Responsible for overseeing all daily accounting task from preparing, entering, and post journal entries to the general ledger
* You will be supervising and reviewing the weekly accounts payable and bi-weekly payroll processes
* Able to ensure the preparation of accurate and timely financial statements and related analysis. For example, comparisons to budget and forecast
* Manage all the technical accounting from revenue recognition and return reserves
* Responsible for sales tax compliance
* Lead the external audit process from the oversight of annual inventory count procedures and serving as liaison to external audit team
Are you ready to apply? If so, the company is looking for immediate hire. To apply and set up an interview in the Los Angeles, CA area e-mail your resume to Mercedes Pearson at email@example.com or call at (480)-530-2044.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / San Francisco / California / Bay Area/ Technical / Consultant / Accountant / ERP Accountant / ERP / NetSuite ERP /