Position: NetSuite Interim Controller
Rate: $50-60 CAD; 6 Months
Our client is looking for a Controller to join the finance team, playing a crucial role in a company that's part of a fast paced and exciting industry. In this role you'll have full ownership over our global financial reporting including overseeing the month-end close process and compiling consolidated financial statements. The Controller will interface with the Senior Accountants for the support of all forecasting as well as annual budgeting.
* Manage both recurring month-end processes as well as day-to-day financial operations
* Ensuring accurate and timely financial reporting on a monthly and quarterly basis
* Research technical accounting issues as needed and establish company-wide accounting policies
* Lead annual audit compliance work
* Support the Tax Manager with tax compliance work
* Manage Ritual's relationships with our financial institutions globally
* Assist in creating a rolling weekly cash forecast, control day-to-day cash flow to ensure vendors are paid and all receivables are collected on a timely basis
* Develop, document, and implement internal controls. Assist in identifying inefficiencies and revamping processes to eliminate them in addition to providing training and support to finance staff
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and/or Finance
* CPA required and experience in Big 4 accounting firm is a plus
* 5-10 years' experience as a Controller; experience within a project environment is preferred
* Advanced knowledge of accounting and reporting in a NetSuite environment preferred
* Effective communications skills including verbal / written communications and presentation skills
* Detail-oriented and well-organized
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize deadlines
Please send resume and cover letter to Jordyn Blom.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 347-783-6867.
Anderson Frank is the global NetSuite recruitment provider. Our mission is to connect Partners and End Users with top NetSuite talent. By focusing solely on NetSuite, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid, exclusive relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their careers.
Anderson Frank is a division of the Frank Recruitment Group, a pioneering niche-IT recruitment business. We have recently been backed by private equity firm, TPG Growth, which has invested in some of the most innovative and transformative companies in the world.
If you are a NetSuite professional looking for a cutting-edge, exciting opportunity, or a company that would like to learn more about how Anderson Frank can add value to your business and NetSuite projects, please contact. I look forward to connecting with you!
Check out www.andersonfrank.com and follow our LinkedIn page for the latest NetSuite updates and opportunities.