NetSuite Assistant Controller - Santa Barbara - $75,000
Do you have strong analytical, technology, communication, and organizational skills?
Can you drive and oversee the day to day accounting responsibilities associated with the finance department?
Can you support Business and Operational initiatives, providing accounting perspective and underlying data?
If you answered yes to these questions, I have the perfect job for you.
Our client is a multiple sub, multiple currency employer in the apparel and fashion industry. They are looking for an Assistant Controller who can handle day-to-day operations of accounting and financial functions as well as providing longer-term planning and development of financial systems, personnel, and processes to support growth. They will expect you to support ongoing performance recognition and enforce disciplinary action as needed while maintaining effective relations with external auditors, regulators, and financial representatives.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Manage all areas of accounting operations, including but not limited to the general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, month-end close, tax reporting, quarterly and annual financial reporting, financial statement audits, and compliance requirements.
* Supervision and review of weekly accounts payable and bi-weekly payroll processes
* In charge of the annual external audit process, including oversight of annual inventory count procedures and serving as liaison to the external audit team
* Prepare, enter and post journal entries to the General Ledger
* Ability to analyze goals and metrics and to strengthen financial controls.
* Assist the Director of Finance, Human Resources & Operations with analyzing company financial performance and other specific projects.
* Ability to supervise approvals, transactions, automation, saved searches, and check if things are coded correctly.
* CPA is a plus
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Los Angeles APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Jace Patras at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 480-530-2070.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.