NetSuite Administrator role- San Antonio, TX- $40-60/HR
Our client, a leader in the supply chain industry, is are looking for a driven well versed professional that can take on their role of NetSuite Administrator. The ideal candidate would be a progressive administrator who can work on-site and oversee the IT department. This prestigious client has recently went live on NetSuite and needs a contract position to be filled immediately.
* Manage day to day operations as the Administrator
* Manage the IT team and provide recommendations within the company
* Oversee processes and configure and maintain NetSuite
* The ability to lead and facilitate a team that is capable of supporting multiple integrations across enterprise.
* Monitor systems and resolve critical integration problems as the NetSuite Administrator
Skills & Experience:
* Strong NetSuite Experience
* NetSuite customization experience
* Data integration
* Fixed assets
Ideal candidate start date: Immediately
The interview process can begin as soon as next week and will consist of a qualification call. If you have hands on NetSuite experience and are interested in the role, please send an updated resume to D.LaPlante@andersonfrank.com and do not hesitate to contact me at 813-437-6893 with any questions or concerns.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses.