NetSuite Techno/Functional Consultant-Vancouver, BC-$70-80/hr-6 month contract
My client, who is a global leader in the automotive industry, is seeking a highly motivated Techno/Functional Consultant to join their growing team. The individual will join an energetic team and operate in a fast-paced environment as the client just purchased NetSuite OneWorld modules, and is planning to begin implementation efforts immediately.
* Map business processes to standard NetSuite functionality
* Examine and understand the current business processes of clients
* Perform in an advisory or subject matter expert role to facilitate solutions for customer needs
* Define and document customizations, interfaces, and extensions
* Build and design integration solutions for clients
* Experience with NetSuite ERP, CRM, and OneWorld development/integration
* Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
* Experience delivering end-to-end solutions in the NetSuite space
* Ability to script in SuiteScript 1.0 & 2.0
* Can create workflows, dashboards, and automate business processes
If you have hands on NetSuite experience and are interested in the role, please send an updated resume to email@example.com or call me at 347-783-6765 (ext. 6765).
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses.