Position: Staff Accountant
Location: Lowell, Massachusetts
Do you like to work from home, bring your dog to work, and have free lunch courtesy of your employer?
An exclusive client with excellent perks is looking for an experienced Staff Accountant to manage full cycle accounting and assist in the monthly close. This role will be a large part of the accounting department while reporting directly to the Director of Finance it has the potential to turn into a Manager position in the next year.
This client is expected to continue its rapid growth and looking for an experienced Accountant to be the main point of contact in the department as the team grows. As the team continues to grow you will have two Junior Accountants reporting into you.
* Create and maintain vendor invoices
* Evaluate correct coding and vendor logs to ensure there are no errors within the NetSuite ERP system
* Lead new user NetSuite training
* Perform core AP and AR procedures
* Prior experience with inventory management
* Manage revenue recognition (ASC 606 preferred)
* Prior experience in a full cycle accounting position
* Strong skillset with vendor invoicing
* Previous experience working with NetSuite ERP systems
* Experience in an international accounting role
What's on Offer
* Competitive Salary & Benefits
* Remote flexibility
* Educational assistance
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in New England APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Kelly Heins at email@example.com or call me at 347-783-6942 Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Staff Accountant, Accountant, Inventory Management, Full Cycle Accounting, Vendor Invoices, Vendor logs, Senior Accountant, NetSuite ERP, ASC 606, NetSuite, NetSuite training, Inventory, AR, AP, NetSuite partners, NetSuite end user, Danvers, Lowell, Beverly, Massachusetts, Hamilton, Andover, Salem, Wilmington