About The Client
We are on the lookout for an experienced NetSuite Project Manager to join an award winning NetSuite Partner based in Melbourne. On offer is a great opportunity to work across the largest projects across Australia.
Key Responsibilities of this job include:
* Ability to manage and lead successful End to End NetSuite ERP projects
* Project management co-ordination
* Keep track of project implementations budgets and deliverables
* Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to determine best practice and approach to implement successful projects
* Manage customer expectations
* NetSuite ERP experience is essential
* Excellent project management skills
* A successful history leading ERP implemetations on time and to a budget
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
We are shortlisting for this exciting opportunity and interviews have begun. Apply here today so you don't miss!
For more information please contact Jennifer Chahine on (03) 8592 0512 . To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com. (Please note only successful candidates will be contacted for a phone screen).