Client in Long Island is looking to bring on an internal NetSuite Implementation Consultant for the next 6 months to ensure they get the most out of the implementation. They are looking for someone local to Long Island that would be able to be onsite at least 1 day a week for the first 4-6 weeks.
* Proven hands on experience implementing NetSuite ERP/CRM/WMS.
* Demonstrated experience in translating customer business requirements into workable NetSuite business solutions.
* Experience in ERP implementations - data migration, dashboards, custom workflows, etc.
* Proper documentation of work done for records
* Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
* Assist in created new processes and procedures
* Previous experience with a minimum of 5 NetSuite implementations
* Proficient in scripting, workflows and integrations
* NetSuite certifications are encouraged but not required
* 2 NetSuite implementation references
My client is conducting interviews this week with a competitive rate being offered dependent upon experience. If you believe this position aligns with your experience and skillset, please send your updated resume to Nicole, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Positions will be filled in the coming week, apply now!
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NSERP / SuiteCommerce / eCommerce / Accounting /Remote / SuiteScript / SuiteTalk / SuiteFlow / New York / Administrator / OneWorld / Contract / Implementation / Consultant / New York