NetSuite Administrator - Garden City Area, Long Island, NY $130k Base Salary
Our client, a prestigious Retail and Wholesale distribution company is seeking a NetSuite Administrator for their full scale NetSuite Implementation project. Having solidified their presence in the market over the last 100+ years this opportunity is perfect for the experienced NetSuite professional looking to contribute immediately and effectively, with a team proven to have a track record of success and prosperity.
The NetSuite Administrator will manage and maintain the NetSuite ERP system, work with the various business areas such as Finance, Operations, Sales, Supply Chain, and Purchasing to provide the necessary support and customizations for their processes as it pertains to NetSuite.
* Collaborate with leadership as a technical lead for planning, designing and execution of NetSuite Implementation, and data migration management post go-live
* Manage entire NetSuite business practice, including add-ons, customizations, internal and external integration, upgrades and user roles
* Primary point of contact for users, support requests for searches, reports, KPI's and dashboards in NetSuite
* Lead and Facilitate daily NetSuite team activities
* Proactive in supplying business suggestions and solutions forNetSuite
* Custom user interfaces, workflows and scripts
* Responsible for IT asset management and procurement for the IT department
* 3-5 years hands on experience with NetSuite customizations and data migration
* Experience with the NetSuite Suite products, ie. SuiteScript, SuiteFlow, SuiteAnalytics, SuiteTalk
* NetSuite Administrator level of technical knowledge, including roles, reports, workflows and searches
Additional Skills a Plus:
* Experience within NetSuite Suite products, ie. SuiteScript, SuiteFlow, SuiteAnalytics, SuiteTalk
* Ability to communicate all technical language to a non-technical audience
* Transactional knowledge of various modules, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Inventory Management, Financials/Reporting
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to further expand your NetSuite career then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to email@example.com and call 347-783-6940.
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.