NetSuite Administrator - Rockville, MD - $55-75/hr- 6 month contract
Our client is in high demand for a Senior NetSuite Administrator! They are seeking a professional who can provide ongoing support to the internal accounting functionality and will liaise with the IT Team for automating business processes and optimizing the platform. The need is urgent as they just began numerous customization projects and are struggling with user adoption.
* Serve as the point of contact for NetSuite support, providing internal ongoing support to the accounting team and coordination with the IT team
* Drive process improvements and efficiencies In our global accounting organization
* Ensure business and functional requirements are properly configured in NetSuite
* Ability to transform end-user needs and functional requirements into technical requirements and build scalable solutions
* Lead and facilitate a team that is capable of supporting 100+ integrations across the enterprise
* Demonstrate familiarity in creating and editing NetSuite SuiteScripts
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Management Information systems, or a related field
* Experience in Accounting System Administration, preferably with NetSuite
* Experience with technologies integral to NetSuite
* NetSuite Communities, Partner/Customer Portal implementation, Knowledge Base.
* Experience with NetSuite security model and sharing rules
* Develop and create customized reports and dashboards
The interview process can begin as soon as next week and will consist of a phone screen and a skype.
If you have hands on NetSuite experience and are interested in the role, please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and do not hesitate to contact me at (347)-783-6552 with any questions or concerns.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses.