Position: NetSuite Implementation Consultant
Location: Toronto, ON
Rate: $80 - $90 CAD/hr- 6 month contract
The NetSuite Implementation Consultant will play an exciting key role in the further modernizing of a growing Manufacturing firm just going live on NetSuite. This role holds the responsibilities of providing the functional execution of gathering requirements, working closely with executives on the organization in order to define business process, and support day-to-day implementation operations regarding NetSuite. The candidate chosen to be established in this position will show an eagerness to join this growing organization for the long run as the sole NetSuite resource.
* Day-to-day processes include training users on best NetSuite practices, creating workflows, saved searches, dashboards, and automating the business process
* Consult and advise on NetSuite to promote the best practices within various executives in the company
* Complete various functional configurations of core modules
* Manage multiple aspects throughout the NetSuite implementation
* Work alongside a team of NetSuite professionals to customize and integrate systems into client infrastructure
* Work alongside the NetSuite Project Manager to implement improvements catered toward the Distribution business model
* Remain on track with tasks, milestones, etc., and maintain progression throughout NetSuite implementation
* Proven experience in NetSuite administration and configuration experience within NetSuite ERP and OneWorld muddles (similar experience within a different technology permitted; preferred 3+ years)
* A full understanding of the NetSuite OneWorld functionality
* Capable of mapping out the Chart of Accounts, build out the GL, and configure A/R, A/P
* Able to successfully pass along all technical requirements to correct team members
* Bachelor's degree in IT or another related field (Or equivalent experience)
* Not Required but strongly preferred:
* Has completed at least 3 NetSuite implementations working as the Lead Consultant to implement NetSuite OneWorld modules with multiple currencies.
* Certified NetSuite ERP Consultant
* Experience working within a NetSuite partner channel
By joining such a prosperously growing company, the candidate will gain experience in the implementation of NetSuite OneWorld modules within an exciting environment.
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Canada APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Jordyn Blom at email@example.com or call me at 347-783-6867 (ext. 6867).
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US & Canada advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US & Canada and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.