Position: NetSuite Web Developer
Rate: $90-100 CAD
Industry: Software as a Service
This exclusive client is looking for a seasoned web developer who loves getting involved and solving problems. By joining such an established company, this candidate will not only have room to grow, but also to build on his skillset and work alongside seasoned professionals.
* Write well-architected, maintainable Object Oriented code
* Add new features to sites, services and applications
* Support and improve our existing web services API
* Improve and build out technical toolset (testing framework, Continuous Integration system, etc)
* Write & maintain tests (unit, functional, behat, mocha)
* Improve site performance
* Support all business units with troubleshooting
* Integrate 3rd party tools for analysis and site visibility
* Be a leader by collaborating and teaching other developers
* Proficiency in front end tech (CSS/ HTML & JS Frameworks)
* Experience with web-based architecture
* Proven NetSuite developing experience
* A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or related field
* Able to work in Canada without sponsorship
Please send resume and cover letter to Jordyn Blom.
email@example.com or call 347-783-6867.
Anderson Frank is the global NetSuite recruitment provider. Our mission is to connect Partners and End Users with top NetSuite talent. By focusing solely on NetSuite, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid, exclusive relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their careers.
Anderson Frank is a division of the Frank Recruitment Group, a pioneering niche-IT recruitment business. We have recently been backed by private equity firm, TPG Growth, which has invested in some of the most innovative and transformative companies in the world.
If you are a NetSuite professional looking for a cutting-edge, exciting opportunity, or a company that would like to learn more about how Anderson Frank can add value to your business and NetSuite projects, please contact. I look forward to connecting with you! Check out www.andersonfrank.com and follow our LinkedIn page for the latest NetSuite updates and opportunities.