NetSuite Controller - Santa Fe Springs - $200,000
Are you a Controller with NetSuite experience?
Can you ensure that records are maintained in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles?
Can you lead technical accounting areas such as inventory sell-through, internal software capitalization, and lease accounting?
If you answered yes to these questions, I have the perfect job for you.
Our client is a multiple sub, multiple currency employer in the retail industry. They are looking for a Controller who can handle day-to-day operations of accounting and financial functions as well as providing long term planning and development of financial systems, personnel, and processes to support growth. They will expect you to support ongoing performance recognition and enforce disciplinary action as needed while maintaining effective relations with external auditors, regulators, and financial representatives.
Desired Skills and Responsibilities:
* Handle technical accounting for external reporting and oversee all aspects of the company's accounting activities, policies, and fiscal controls.
* Manage all areas of accounting operations, including but not limited to the general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, month-end close, tax reporting, quarterly and annual financial reporting, financial statement audits, and compliance requirements.
* Supports the CFO and the leadership team and advises on all accounting related activities.
* Present financial analysis as a story in an easy to understand manner to leadership.
* Responsible for financials of existing and future entities within the portfolio which operates in North America and globally as the company scales.
* Ability to analyze goals and metrics and to strengthen financial controls.
* Be detail-oriented, organized and have the ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly while maintaining control of deliverables.
* Supervise approvals, transactions, automations, saved searches, and check if things are coded correctly.
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Los Angeles APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Jace Patras at email@example.com or call me at 480-530-2070.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.