NetSuite Developer - Richmond, Virginia - $50-70/hr- 6 month contract
Our client, a massive NetSuite end-user, is in high demand for a Senior Developer! They are seeking a professional who understands and embraces development as an ongoing process, that can always be improved on. They just began numerous customization projects on the back-end and need a Senior-Level Resource ASAP to lead the technical team throughout the projects.
* Assist with the on-going implementation of NetSuite ERP, CRM, OneWorld, & Advanced Financials
* Ability to conduct data migrations from current platform (QuickBooks) into NetSuite
* Develop, test, and implement customized solutions for the platform including scripts & workflows
* Utilize SuiteScript 2.0 to create custom scripts
* Develop and install 3rd party solutions including Celigo to integrate with SalesForce
* Ability to balance both technical and functional skills
* Lead and facilitate a team that is capable of supporting 100+ integrations across enterprise
* Develop and maintain documentation on integration design, to include relationship diagrams, package documentation, and maintenance manuals
* Experience in integrating NetSuite applications with other API enabled Business Systems
* Experience with NetSuite ERP and OneWorld modules
* NetSuite Communities, Partner/Customer Portal implementation, knowledge base
* Experience in troubleshooting and working with end users to ensure that applications meet their needs
* Develop and create customized reports and dashboards kept abreast of new NetSuite features and functionality
* Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally
The interview process can begin as soon as next week and will consist of a phone screen and a skype.
If you have hands on NetSuite experience and are interested in the role, please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and do not hesitate to contact me at (347)-783-6552 with any questions or concerns.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses.