NetSuite Administrator-New York/ Long Island Area- $120,000 Salary
Position: NetSuite Administrator
Location: New York
One of the largest growing distributors in the Northeast& Mid-Atlantic. With their 16 offices in 9 states, the Family owned business has been in service for over 100 years and is growing at a fast rate. Therefore this respected and reliable company has a hot opportunity at the moment and is looking to add a NetSuite Admin to their team in their new Hicksville office.
This position will be working throughout all business areas such as, Sales, operations, Supply Chain, Purchasing, and Financing to provide the necessary support and customizations for their processes, pertaining to NetSuite.
* Work with team that builds ERP and related software systems at the company during implementation
* Maintain NetSuite Application post go-live
* Manage NetSuite integration with external systems
* Manages user roles/permissions as well as business processes testing for NetSuite upgrades
* Primary point of contact for users regarding app support
* Provide necessary customizations, workflows, interfaces and suggest solutions in Netsuite to support business area needs.
* Work with business areas to generate customize reports as necessary
* Document all customization and workflows
* 3-5 years minimum experience with being a NetSuite Administrator & hands on experience with customizations and data migration
* Experience with SuiteBuilder, SuiteFlow, SuiteAnalytics, SuiteScript, SuiteCloud IDE, SUiteTalk, SuiteBundler and SuiteCommerce
* Experience with Full-Cycle Netsuite implementation
* Experience in system integration and unit testing
* Basic business knowledge of Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Inventory, Financials and reporting within the NetSuite transaction process
* Willingness to learn new technologies
* Strong Communication Skills
* Bachelor's Degree in an IT related field
* NetSuite Administrator Certification would be a HUGE plus
What's on offer
* Industry leading base pay
* Performance bonus
* Growth opportunities
* Full Benefits package
How to Apply:
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Arizona APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Scott Pitz at S.email@example.com or call 646-993-1414
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.