Position: NetSuite Administrator
Rate: $50-$70 CAD; 5 months
Our established retail client is searching for a NetSuite Administrator in the Toronto, CA area. This candidate will be the primary resource for supporting the implementation of NetSuite. This will include design, configuration, administration, troubleshooting, documentation, training and testing. The candidate will work closely with operations, accounting, supply chain, and customer service.
* Collaborate with users to understand their business processes and support their optimized use of NetSuite
* Lead implementing NetSuite ERP extensions such as WMS from design through UAT and go-live
* Key member of the team for post go-live optimizations and follow-on development efforts
* Lead Order Management System updates in Netsuite
* Working closely with external and internal project team members to create design specs and gather functional requirements
* Train Users; Manage user access and maintain proper system access/roles/rights
* Support user requests for new searches, reports, KPI's and dashboards
* Plan, review, and manage change configurations, customization, and 3rd party integration requests
* Fully document existing and new customizations and workflows
* Create and implement change management policies and procedures
* Develop, test, and deploy application extensions
* Manage business process testing for ongoing NetSuite upgrades
* Manage NetSuite integration with internal and external systems
* Debug script errors and communicate with Netsuite support as necessary
* Support all aspects of Netsuite & data integrity
* Proven experience with SuiteAnalytics, SuiteFlow, Suite Builder, report creation, saved searches, data imports/exports, etc.
* Project management, system implementation and system integration experience
* 1-3 years of NetSuite experience as an Administrator
* Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science, Finance, Accounting, Business or related field
* NetSuite Certification strongly preferred
* Knowledge of related systems and integrations
Please send resume and cover letter to Jordyn Blom.
email@example.com or call 347-783-6867.
Anderson Frank is the global NetSuite recruitment provider. Our mission is to connect Partners and End Users with top NetSuite talent. By focusing solely on NetSuite, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid, exclusive relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their careers.
Anderson Frank is a division of the Frank Recruitment Group, a pioneering niche-IT recruitment business. We have recently been backed by private equity firm, TPG Growth, which has invested in some of the most innovative and transformative companies in the world.
If you are a NetSuite professional looking for a cutting-edge, exciting opportunity, or a company that would like to learn more about how Anderson Frank can add value to your business and NetSuite projects, please contact. I look forward to connecting with you!
Check out www.andersonfrank.com and follow our LinkedIn page for the latest NetSuite updates and opportunities.