Position: Accounting Manager
Location: Southern New Hampshire
Avoid Boston traffic and get stock equity and a bonus!
An exclusive client is looking for an Accounting Manager to lead their growing team. As the Accounting Manager you will be handling all revenue recognition and monthly close requirements using NetSuite ERP. The Senior Accountant will also be developing financial reports and presenting them directly to the C level employees in various departments. You will be working alongside the Director of Finance on all day to day task.
* Work in a hands-on fashion to lead accounting and NetSuite financial reporting
* Implement best practices in organizational design for the department
* Oversee the company's transaction processing systems
* Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
* Lead month end closing procedures
* Manage a team of 5 people
* Revenue recognition and Bank reconciliation
* Experience using NetSuite reporting and other accounting functions
* Knowledge of Quickbooks
* Experience in a financial leadership role within a high growth environment
* Detail oriented and strategic thinker
* Experience with NetSuite revenue recognition procedures
* Strong experience with Financial Statements and GAAP compliance
What's on Offer
* Competitive Salary & Benefits
* Educational assistance
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in New England APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Kelly Heins at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 347-783-6942
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Accounting, Accountant, ERP, Quickbooks, Revenue recognition, financial reporting, AP,AR, Boston, GAAP compliance, Massachusetts, North Andover, Dover, Hampton, Kensington, Exeter, Senior Accountant, Accounting Manager