NetSuite Implementation Consultant- Up to $145k DoE
Currently working with a national NetSuite Partner with one of their flagship locations based in Los Angeles. As a midsized firm in the management consulting community, this company branched into NetSuite over the last few years and has been steadily expanding its practice with the top consultants in the industry. The ideal NetSuite Functional Consultant will have the below experience.
* Configure various modules within NetSuite including distribution and manufacturing.
* Work as a team with other consultants to assess client implementation needs, craft innovative solutions and implement these plans to a level that exceeds client expectations.
* Complete project tasks as assigned, on time and budget.
* Previous experience customizing NetSuite and suggest relevant modules.
* Manage various engagements concurrently with aggressive timelines; outline implementation objectives, issues, findings and recommendations in a variety of client situations.
Ideal candidate experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Engineering, Information Systems or a related field preferred
* Has the ability to do NetSuite administrative work: Create saved searches, workflows, and custom reports.
* Build, develop and test detailed scripted customized solutions and prototypes.
* You will have led 5+ NetSuite implementations
* Suite script from scratch is a plus.
If you're looking for an opportunity with one of NetSuite's hottest partners then don't wait to apply! To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Jace Patras at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (480)-530-2070.
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.