NetSuite Consultant-New York $120,000 Salary
Position: NetSuite Consultant
An innovative and fast-growing company in the Computer Software Industry is looking to bring on a NetSuite Functional Consultant to their rapidly expanding team! My client is seeking a candidate with hands-on NetSuite experience, who is motivated, results-driven, and a willingness to learn.
* Primary contributor with all requirements gathering, work-flow analysis, system design, setup, configuration, general consulting, data mapping/ conversion, custom report development, testing, training and support
* Helps ensure the proper allocation of all work items to appropriate resources
* Contributes to the overall success of projects and ensures projects delivered fit the clients business requirements and need
* Evaluates client needs, defines requirements and solutions that support key business processes
* Assists with the manages the delivery and implementation plans
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor's Degree
* Industry Experience
* Hands-On NetSuite Consulting experience
* Previous NetSuite full life cycle implementation experience
* NetSuite configuration experience
* Results-oriented, positive attitude, and team player mentality
What's on offer
* Industry leading base pay
* Performance bonus
* Growth opportunities
* Full Benefits package
How to Apply:
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in NY/NJ APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Scott Pitz at S.email@example.com or call 646-993-1414
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.