Senior ERP Consultant
NetSuite consultant is needed by our well established client. This business is a system provider with an award winning status with huge progression paths and support for staff. This is a fantastic opportunity for career progression with the cross training provided.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Previous involvement with ERP implementations
* Strong understanding of a Full- life cycle experience
* Able to liaise appropriately with other areas of the team and customers to reach business requirements
* Create report management and workflows
Various types of ERP experience will be acceptable for ( Infor, Sage 200, Sage X3, SAP B1, Epicor SAP FICO, Agresso and other similar ERP systems…)
* Background within consultancy
* Excellent business process knowledge
* Previous involvement with ERP implementations as a consultant
* Finance experience desirable
My client is looking to fill this position as quickly as possible, so if you feel you have the relevant skills get in touch ASAP, as the position may not be around for long.
For this opportunity or others do not hesitate to get in touch by emailing email@example.com or by calling 02038685179
Anderson Frank are UK leading specialists in NetSuite recruitment providing unparalleled opportunities in the ERP market. By specializing solely in placing candidates who work with NetSuite we have built relationships with many of the key employers in the market.