NetSuite Project Manager- Provo, Utah - $60-80 Per Hour
Calling all NetSuite Project Manager's! This project manager position is unique because the end-user is looking for someone with ASC 606 experience. As the NetSuite Project Manager, you will be managing and consulting teams working on ERP applications. Check the information below to see if you qualify for this position!
* Integrate NetSuite systems through plan, design, development and testing
* Customize the NetSuite platform based on business needs
* Develop a plan for tracking and negotiating client budgets and time-sheets
* Provide consist reports on the implementation stages promptly
* Demonstrated ability to manage NetSuite ERP systems
* NetSuite ARM ASC 606 experience required
* NetSuite Certifications are a plus
This client is in need of a temporary contractor to help grow their ERP system. This project could lead to an extension into a more permanent role depending on performance.
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the Provo, Utah area, apply now by e-mailing your resume to Samantha DeMaio at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (480) 530-2056.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Utah / Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner