Salt Lake City
Unique opportunity to join a well-established, customer focused company specializing in wholesale Computer Hardware. This is a great opportunity to be part of a forward thinking company in Salt Lake City, Utah
* Work on full cycle accounting processes, and prepare and review balance sheets reconciliations
* Prepare audit and financial statements, and review journal entries and annual sales tax filings
* Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
* Research and resolve payment discrepancies
* Apply customer payments to proper invoices, Resolving any discrepancies with customers, and process customer credit card payments
* Collect on accounts by sending invoice reminders and communication with customers
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
* Familiarity with full cycle accounting
* Experience with ERP third party implementations
* Strong communication and leadership skills.
This is an excellent opportunity, and will not be available long!
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in California, Arizona, or Utah APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Trace Jenkins at email@example.com or call me at 480-530-2072
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.