Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Implement configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet business needs.
* Support end user requests for searches, reports, KPI's, and dashboards in the different Denali IT systems.
* Provide internal, on-going system/technical support to users for the NetSuite system
* Test, deploy, and develop customizations, custom objects and new NetSuite functionalities
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customization and integration.
* Work with third-party implementation partners, developers, project managers and other personnel to develop, secure, and maintain NetSuite systems.
* Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline
* Strong understanding of billing, payments, A/R, general ledger, revenue recognition, planning, audit and reporting
* Previous success leading challenging technical, custom and package financial software implementation projects.
* NetSuite Administrator Certification preferred
* 5+ years of hands on experience with NetSuite Administration and Implementations
* NetSuite Administrator level knowledge of roles, permissions, page layouts, custom objects, scripting, workflows, reports, saved searches, dashboards and forms to manage unique business process requirements within NetSuite.
* Understanding of the NetSuite stack and experienced with all NetSuite modules
* Working knowledge of scripting