Accounting Associate - Manhattan, NY (Chelsea Area) - $75,000+ Unlimited PTO
Are you looking for new opportunity as an Accountant where you can use your NetSuite experience? Anderson Frank International is working with a Technology start up who are growing their Accounting department. They are looking for someone to report into their Controller who can assist with Accounting operations.
Only candidates with NetSuite Accounting experience will be considered for this position.
What you'll be doing:
- Asset review and proposal
- Monthly asset depreciation
- Asset transfer and disposal
- Month end analysis
- Balance sheet analysis
- Month end closing entries
- Bank and credit card statement reconciliation
Why you're qualified:
- Experience within the NetSuite platform
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable experience
- Previous experience with SaaS, Technology or related field
- Proven knowledge of current GAAP standards
How you will benefit:
- Your success will directly result from your hard work
- You will join a dynamic and supportive team
- Your passion for accounting will be recognized and rewarded
- You will work in a friendly environment with clear path for career development
If you are interested email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gabbi @ 212-731-8272 for more details!
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth