NetSuite Developer - Newport News, VA - $50-70/hr- 6 month contract
My client, a leader in the retail and distribution industry, is seeking a mission-driven NetSuite Developer! The ideal candidate will be responsible for configuration and implementation of the brand new NetSuite ERP solution based on business requirements and existing operational needs. The client just went live with several implementation projects!
* Ability to migrate data from current platform to NetSuite
* Create custom scripts using SuiteScript 2.0 as the Lead NetSuite Developer
* Assist with full NetSuite implementations
* Lead and facilitate a team that is capable of supporting 100+ integrations across enterprise
* Progress and sustain integrations between NetSuite ERP and partner systems
* Enhance data management cleansing and solutions as the Lead NetSuite Developer
* Monitor systems and resolve critical integration problems
* Perform release preview testing to ensure compatibility and work with NetSuite support to resolve any issues before the upgrade
* Experience with full life-cycle implementations as a NetSuite Developer
* Experience in integrating enterprise applications with other API enabled Business Systems
* Experience with technologies integral NetSuite
* NetSuite Communities, Partner/Customer Portal implementation, knowledge Base
* Experience in troubleshooting and working with end users to ensure that applications meet theirs
* Develop and create customized reports and dashboards Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality
* Strong Understanding of NetSuite ERP and OneWorld from a NetSuite Developer Perspective
The interview process can begin as soon as next week and will consist of a phone screen and a skype.
If you have hands on NetSuite experience and are interested in the role, please send an updated resume to email@example.com and do not hesitate to contact me at(347) 783 6552 with any questions or concerns.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses.