NetSuite Developer - Silver Springs, Maryland - 50-70/hr- 6 month contract
Our client has high demand for a Senior Developer! They are seeking a professional who understands and embraces development as an ongoing process of managing the creation and support of complex integration processes.
* Lead and facilitate a team that is capable of supporting 100+ integrations across enterprise
* Manage and prioritize Projects
* Progress and sustain integrations between enterprise applications and partner systems
* Enhance data management cleansing and solutions
* Monitor systems and resolve critical integration problems
* Develop and maintain documentation on integration design, to include relationship diagrams, package documentation, and maintenance manuals.
* Experience in integrating enterprise applications with other API enabled Business Systems (i.e., Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Jira, Microsoft Office 365, Eloqua/ other marketing solutions etc.), is considered to be a plus VisualForce and Sites page development.
* Salesforce.com Communities, Partner/Customer Portal implementation, Knowledge Base.
* Experience with Salesforce.com security model and sharing rules.
* Experience in troubleshooting and working with end users to ensure that applications meet theirs.
* Develop and create customized reports and dashboards Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality.
* Ability to think through multiple solutions to a problem set and look ahead for possible conflicts
* Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally
The interview process can begin as soon as next week and will consist of a phone screen and a skype.
If you have hands on NetSuite experience and are interested in the role, please send an updated resume to email@example.com and do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses.