* Oversee daily accounting operations for the company, including general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, purchasing, inventory management, payroll and banking.
* Lead continued development and refinement of the company's cloud basedERP system,NetSuite. Enhancements would include:
* Continued refinement and utilization of NetSuite perpetual inventory system, including usage and variance analysis
* Design custom operational and financial reports within NetSuite ERP system.
* Improved customer owned inventory reporting
* Continue to automate manual reporting processes
* Work flow processes and production scheduling
* Utilization of department and location expense tracking.
* Oversee and manage the monthly closing process.
* Analysis of key performance indicators including measurement of operational effectiveness.
* Provide cost accounting analysis of the company's manufacturing and distribution operations.
* Prepare financial analysis of operations as requested by senior management or other departments. Recommend changes to improve company performance. Monitor and analyze monthly operating results.
Knowledge and skill requirements
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Business Administration, minimum two years of experience in a manager-level finance or accounting position.
* Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, inventory management, and cost accounting principles and controls, including generally accepted accounting principles.
* Experience in a rapidly evolving manufacturing environment.
* Working knowledge of NetSuite ERP system preferred.
* High level of competence with Excel and Microsoft Office products.