NetSuite Developer - Toronto, CA $60-$70 CAD/hr- 6 month contract
Our very reputable client is in high demand for a NetSuite Developer! The ideal professional will be responsible for configuration and implementation of the brand new NetSuite ERP solution based on business requirements and existing operational needs. The client just went live with several implementation projects!
* Ability to migrate data from current platform to NetSuite
* Create custom scripts using SuiteScript 2.0
* Assist with full NetSuite implementations
* Lead and facilitate a team that is capable of supporting 100+ integrations across enterprise
* Progress and sustain integrations between NetSuite ERP and partner systems
* Enhance data management cleansing and solutions as the Lead NetSuite Developer
* Monitor systems and resolve critical integration problems
* Perform release preview testing to ensure compatibility and work with NetSuite support to resolve any issues before the upgrade
* Experience with full life-cycle implementations as a NetSuite Developer
* Experience in integrating enterprise applications with other API enabled Business Systems
* Experience with technologies integral NetSuite
* NetSuite Communities, Partner/Customer Portal implementation, knowledge Base
* Experience in troubleshooting and working with end users to ensure that applications meet theirs
* Develop and create customized reports and dashboards Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality
* Strong Understanding of NetSuite ERP and OneWorld from a NetSuite Developer Perspective
Please send resume and cover letter to Jordyn Blom.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 347-783-6867.
Anderson Frank is the global NetSuite recruitment provider. Our mission is to connect Partners and End Users with top NetSuite talent. By focusing solely on NetSuite, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid, exclusive relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their careers.
Anderson Frank is a division of the Frank Recruitment Group, a pioneering niche-IT recruitment business. We have recently been backed by private equity firm, TPG Growth, which has invested in some of the most innovative and transformative companies in the world.
If you are a NetSuite professional looking for a cutting-edge, exciting opportunity, or a company that would like to learn more about how Anderson Frank can add value to your business and NetSuite projects, please contact. I look forward to connecting with you!
Check out www.andersonfrank.com and follow our LinkedIn page for the latest NetSuite updates and opportunities.