NetSuite Systems Business Analyst
A leading business with a worldwide reputation in the ever growing retail industry is looking for an experienced NetSuite Information Business Analyst working in the heart of London
As a Business Analyst you will be In control of developing business solutions. You will be evaluating and analyzing their current procedures, formulating new and current systems to invent better business strategies for both them as a business and their users.
This company has renowned positive responses on Glassdoor and has continued to grow due to their great reputation, excellent training and development for staff. Our reputable client is looking for with experience with NetSuite and Salesforce.
* Analyze existing client capability and functionality
* Involvement in workshops
* Create and produce functional and conceptual analysis for process models and process data
* Client relationship management
* Define the Clients requirements
* Assist with the configuration and administration of NetSuite and Salesforce
* Previous experience as a business analysis
* NetSuite and Salesforce experience
* Experience within a project environment
My client is looking to fill this position as quickly as possible, so if you feel you have the relevant skills get in touch ASAP, as the position may not be around for long.
For this opportunity or others do not hesitate to get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 02038685179
Anderson Frank are UK leading specialists in NetSuite recruitment providing unparalleled opportunities in the ERP market. By specializing solely in placing candidates who work with NetSuite we have built relationships with many of the key employers in the market.