Position: NetSuite Administrator
Location: Long Island, New York
Industry: Retail/ Beauty
A high growth company in Retail & Beauty Industry is looking to bring on a skilled NetSuite Administrator to become an integral member of their IT Department. Reporting to the Director of IT, you will be the main resource of all things NetSuite at the organization. This is a unique opportunity to grow with an exciting organization dedicated to their employees.
* Maintenance and daily management of the NetSuite application. Providing front line support with regards to all aspects of NetSuite and assisting in data maintenance.
* Primary point of contact to NetSuite Support and third-party consultants.
* Development and implementation of policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure the quality of data and perform regular data audits; help resolve data integrity issues. Help coordinate and enforce data maintenance policies across the organization
* Provide internal, on-going system/technical support to users, including training, maintaining proper system access and security for all roles and user requests for new saved searches, reports, KPIs, and dashboards
* Maintain documentation of key operational processes, system improvements and their revisions
* Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
* Work directly with consultants to support, drive, and coordinate larger (more complex) NetSuite projects.
* Develop, test and deploy NetSuite customizations and new functionality based on changing business needs. Coordinate testing for all new changes and implementations and manage production/sandbox environments.
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customization and integration while consistently working toward best practices and process improvements. Guide departments to fully utilize all facets of system they may be unaware of.
* Understand overall internal processes and systems and how they are interdependent
* Manage configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports and dashboards
* Help functional departments manage their integrations to third-party systems and assist in resolving exceptions when needed
* 3+ years administering a NetSuite ERP system for a mid-sized organization, NetSuite certification preferred
* Proven ability to project manage challenging technical, functional, and custom implementation projects
* Self-starter with ability to operate effectively in a dynamic, growing environment with minimal supervision
* Excellent communication skills, able to translate technical requirements to business requirements
What's on Offer
* Medical Benefits
* 401k Available and we match up to 4% of your contributions
* $100k Life Insurance & Short Term Disability Coverage provided at no charge
* Partake in many charities and local events
Please send resume and cover letter to Anne Whelan
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-731-8272 (ext.3376)