NetSuite Administrator - Washington DC - $65-85/hr- 6 month contract
A massive NetSuite end-user is urgently seeking a Senior NetSuite Administrator! This professional will serve as the primary point of contact for NetSuite support, maintenance and the continued evolution of NetSuite throughout the organization
* Collaborates with business owners and technical teams to understand business requirements, design, and document solutions
* Monitor systems and resolve critical integration problems as the Lead NetSuite Administrator
* Ability to optimize records, roles, and dashboards
* Ability to transform end-user needs and functional requirements into technical requirements and build scalable solutions
* Lead and facilitate a team that is capable of supporting 100+ integrations across enterprise
* Demonstrate familiarity in creating and editing NetSuite scripts
* Develop NetSuite solution to existing and prospective clients as the
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Management Information systems, or a related field.
* Full life-cycle experience as the lead NetSuite Administrator
* Experience with technologies integral to NetSuite
* NetSuite Communities, Partner/Customer Portal implementation, Knowledge Base.
* Experience with NetSuite security model and sharing rules.
* Develop and create customized reports and dashboards Keep abreast of new NetSuite features and functionality.
* Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally
The interview process can begin as soon as next week and will consist of a phone screen and a skype.
If you have hands on NetSuite experience and are interested in the role, please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and do not hesitate to contact me at (347) 783 6552 with any questions or concerns.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses.