Position: NetSuite Administrator
Location: Champaign, Illinois
Industry: FinTech Industry
Rate: $50-55 / hour
A new opportunity as a NetSuite Administrator has opened up in Champaign, IL. My exclusive client is looking for someone in the Champaign region or someone who is willing to travel with a strong background in working with the NetSuite platform to prepare and maintain dashboards, KPIs, workflows, and all necessary reporting.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing and maintaining all operational jobs in their NetSuite platform. This position will work with other developers and project managers to optimize and create business solutions.
* Create and implement NetSuite tasks such as removal of scripts/ workflows/ managing fields/ etc.
* Manage best possible performance of product
* Develop and maintain configurations of NetSuite to keep up with the company's needs
* Recognize need for other key technologies needed to support our business process based on the NetSuite program
* Establish internal and outgoing system/technical support for NetSuite end users
* Proficient with ERP and CRM
* Admin experience
* Knowledgeable of roles, permissions, page layouts, custom objects, scripting, workflows, reports, and dashboards
* Experience with version control software
What's on Offer
* Competitive Hourly Rate
* Guaranteed full work week for 4 months
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Makenzie Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (347) 783-6947.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Midwest / Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator / Partner / Champaign / Illinois