Controller - Minneapolis, MN - $120,000
A high growth company in the SaaS industry has created a new Controller position to join their financial management team.
Working directly with the CFO, the Controller is responsible for the completion and oversight of all financial activities, such as creating financial reports, handling day-to-day operations of accounting and financial functions as well as providing longer term planning and development of financial systems, personnel, and processes to support growth.
* Develop, interpret, and report financial information in the areas of the balance sheet, income statement, and capital
* Direct preparation of budgets, review budget proposals, and prepare necessary supporting documentation and justification
* Provide management with timely reviews of organization's financial status and progress in its various programs and activities
* Leverage and understand the sites NetSuite ERP system, analyze all significant work order variances as incurred
* Responsible for development of appropriate standard product costs to accurately reflect profitability of the product portfolio and set baseline for measuring manufacturing performance
* Advise management about insurance coverage for protection against property losses, potential liabilities, and desirable operational adjustments
* Arrange for audits of company's accounts
* Prepare reports required by regulatory agencies
* Bachelor's degree in accounting
* Strong technical accounting and finance experience
* NetSuite ERP experience
* Related experience in the SaaS industry
* Familiarity with ASC-606
* Superbly organized and detail oriented
* Paid time off
* Health and Dental Insurance
* Voluntary Vision
* Short-term & Long-term disability
* Car Plan
* Cell Phone Plan
* Retirement benefits
* Workplace perks like flexible work hours
How to Apply!
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Margaret Fair at email@example.com or call me at 646-863-7554!
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.