NetSuite Administrtaor/ Developer
NetSuite Administrator role with an established company in the healthcare industry. Excellent working environment, and company culture in beautiful Scottsdale, Arizona.
Role and Responsibility:
- Adjust workflow processes within NetSuite, and provide support for daily helpdesk tickets. Configuration & customization of NetSuite to meet needs, and optimization standards
- Work alongside a team NetSuite developers and administrators to improve efficiency, and optimize platform.
- Contribute in reporting needs, creating custom forms, updating rules and permissions data analysis, and support the optimal performance within NetSuite.
- Ability to perform NetSuite functional configuration and enhancements, overall system maintenance and business process testing.
- Work with internal stakeholders to analyze complex needs and issues and assess how NetSuite can be utilized as a solution. Lead training and continued support to NetSuite users
- Experience in NetSuite saved searches, reports and dashboard creation, sending alerts through saved searches.
- Hands-on experience building technology solutions for Netsuite using SuiteScript (1.0 & 2.0), SuiteTalk, SuiteFlow.
- Experience on purchase order and sales order approval process workflows.
- Extensive experience in business systems analyst with hands-on NetSuite ERP, including integration and design
- Have knowledge of NetSuite financials, and conduct NetSuite module configuration, system testing, and data migration
- Standard Benefits are included
- Phenomenal company culture, and excellent working environment.
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Arizona APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Trace Jenkins at email@example.com or call me at 480-530-2072
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Phoenix / Arizona / Southwest/ Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner