Lead Of NetSuite Development- Santa Monica, CA- $140K to $160K- Immediate hire!
This client is a technology company, transforming the way brands/agencies make marketing decisions while utilizing their platform. The client allows its customers to engage in planning and work with cross channels, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics. This client has over 100 integrated partners like popular social media platforms Instagram and Facebook. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Australia.
The position will work collaboratively with the Finance Director and the Accounting and FP&A teams in optimizing the financial data warehouse, Netsuite interfaces and reports, and collaborating with Engineering and Finance to standardize finance reporting processes. This position is responsible for the daily reporting of revenue for month-end close and has an analytical approach towards reporting process improvements. The successful candidate must demonstrate knowledge of a structured programming language, experience in managing large team projects, presenting to multiple levels of management and ability to complete projects accurately and timely.Daily Responsibilities include:
* Play key part in business integrations
* You will have two direct reports
* Hands-on manager handling development and administration task
* Handle on going project systems and maintaining maintenance
* During a project, manage 5-6 people to project completion
* Work with business/operations team 20% of the time
* Work closely with the global finance teams (AR,AP,GL).
Ideal Candidate will have all/some:
* Strong knowledge of NetSuite
* Understand the boundary systems of NetSuite
* Have NetSuite ERP development experience (SuiteBuilder, SuiteScript 2.0 and 1.0, NetSuite Workflows, SuiteTalk-Web services and workflow tools)
* Prior Marketing/Advertising industry experience
* Experience in an management position
* Able to work as an hands-on manager
* Huge plus if you have experience working with customize business solutions (For example, customized billing system)
* excellent communication skills
* team player
* Familiar with P2P and Q2C finance processes and workflows
I highly recommend applying today if you're interested in this amazing opportunity with a company that is growing at a rapid pace. They're actively looking to interview candidates as soon as possible.
Where do I submit my application too?
To apply and set up an interview in Los Angeles, CA area e-mail your resume to Mercedes Pearson at email@example.com or call at (480)-530-2044.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / San Francisco / California / Bay Area/ Technical / Consultant / Accountant / ERP Accountant / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner