Position: NetSuite Administrator
My client who just went live with their newly implemented NetSuite system are looking for a strong NetSuite Administrator to lead NetSuite operations and get full optimization from the NetSuite platform.
They are a VC backed AI company that automates fulfillment for Fortune 50 companies that rely on my client to reduce operations by up to 70%. They have experienced rapid growth over the last two years where headcount went from 25 employees to 200 employees and have experienced 50% growth in annual revenue. They have been voted in the top 3 of fastest growing companies in New England.
* Ability to create saved searches, dashboards, workflows, and customized reports
* Lead user training for various departments
* Work alongside the NetSuite Developer for system enhancements
* Be the point of contact for all things NetSuite
* Lead future integration projects
* Identify current business processes to streamline NetSuite operations
* Experience in a NetSuite Administrator role
* Experience using NetSuite in the manufacturing industry
* Hands on experience with AP Automation tools
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Process analysis and diagramming
* Prior experience implementing NetSuite
What's on Offer
* Competitive Salary & Benefits
* Educational assistance
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in New England APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Kelly Heins at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 347-783-6942
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite, NetSuite Administrator, IT, Technology, ERP, AP Automation, 3rd party integration, Massachusetts, dashboards, system enhancements, NetSuite partners, NetSuite end users, NetSuite ERP, NetSuite CRM, NetSuite OneWorld, Manufacturing, implementation, Cambridge, Boston, Somerville, Lexington