NetSuite Administrator/ Developer
NetSuite Administrator role with an established company in the Media industry. Excellent working environment, and company culture in Connecticut
Role and Responsibility:
* Technical experience in understanding the NetSuite framework and requirements
* Use of Site builder to edit and develop the website
* Experience in training and providing support within the NetSuite environment
* Analyzing complex business problems and assessing how automated systems can be implemented to solve them
* Gathering data and analyzing business and user needs in consultation with both Leadership team and end users.
* Ensure business and functional requirements are properly configured in NetSuite
* Performing functional configuration and maintenance for systems based on changing operational and business needs.
* Configure NetSuite using forms, fields, custom records and workflows to manage unique business process requirements
* Develop and implement policies, procedures, workflows and guidelines to ensure data integrity
* Perform regular data audits and resolve identified issues
* Manage Release Preview business process testing for ongoing NetSuite upgrades
* Creating and managing scripts, Testing and diagnosing scripts and customizations
* Creating and updating web pages with Site Builder
* Development of NetSuite SuiteScript, web services and RESTlets
* Site bundles and code deployment
* Intermediate HTML & CSS coding
* 4-5 years experience using NetSuite
* Experience with NetSuite Reports and Saved Searches
* Experience with NetSuite scripting, workflows, csv imports, user provisioning, defining roles, and other NetSuite administrative functions
* 2 years of work as NetSuite developer
* Integrating with external system APIs, such as using REST, SOAP, XML and JSON
* Standard Benefits are included
* Phenomenal company culture, and excellent working environment
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Connecticut APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Alex Krinitski at email@example.com or call me at 347-783-6732
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.