Director of Finance - Los Angeles, CA - $120,000
Are you looking for an exciting, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment as the organization evolves with the market?
Can you execute forecasting processes, and propose an up-rev of the current process and/or implementation of
Can you supervise a company's banking relationships, in addition to compliance reporting?
If you answered yes to these questions, I have the perfect job for you.
Our client is a multiple sub, multiple currency employer in the computer software/internet industry. They are looking for a Director of Finance who can handle day-to-day operations of accounting and financial functions as well as providing longer-term planning and development of financial systems, personnel, and processes to support growth. They will expect you to support ongoing performance recognition while maintaining effective relations with external auditors, regulators, and financial representatives.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports (Balance sheet, PnL and Cash Flow) and all HQ and regulatory reporting.
* Provide insightful and trusted counsel as a business partner to the executive team and investors, on both financial and broad-based business issues related to the overall performance of the company.
* Assess current state Finance processes, identify transformation opportunities and deliver process improvements or technology enablers.
* Experience as a CFO or senior finance executive of a global complex company.
* Ensure the complete accuracy of company metrics as presented to the Board of Directors, investors, and executive team.
* Analyze business risks and opportunities and make recommendations as they affect the financial results of the business.
* Establish and monitor budgets/spends in accordance with the requirements of HQ and company departments/projects.
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Los Angeles APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Jace Patras at email@example.com or call me at 480-530-2070.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.