NetSuite Controller - Los Angeles - $120,000
Are you a Controller with NetSuite experience?
Can you support the logistics, manufacturing, and purchasing operations by providing high-level performance analysis and preparing financial reports?
Can you train, coach, and oversee the development of the Accounting team by providing timely, and consistent performance management reviews?
If you answered yes to these questions, I have the perfect job for you.
Our client is a multiple sub, multiple currency employer in the clothing industry. They are looking for a Controller who can handle day-to-day operations of accounting and financial functions as well as providing longer-term planning and development of financial systems, personnel, and processes to support growth. They will expect you to support ongoing performance recognition and enforce disciplinary action as needed while maintaining effective relations with external auditors, regulators, and financial representatives.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* The ideal candidate must be able to understand how production and sales operate in order to be able to provide accounting measures.
* Manage all areas of accounting operations, including but not limited to the general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, month-end close, tax reporting, quarterly and annual financial reporting, financial statement audits, and compliance requirements.
* Finance/Accounting experience.
* Ability to be hands-on with not just the finances of the company, but with the company as a whole.
* Ability to develop new financial and operational reporting.
* Ability to analyze goals and metrics and to strengthen financial controls.
* Familiar with GAAP financials, automations, transactions within NetSuite OneWorld.
* Ability to supervise approvals, transactions, automations, saved searches, and check if things are coded correctly.
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Los Angeles APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Jace Patras at email@example.com or call me at 480-530-2070.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.