My customer is leading within their industry across EMEA ad APAC. They are looking for an experienced assistant accountant to join their growing team. This will be in an initial 6 month contract with the view to then become a permanent employee.
Role & Responsibilities
* Accounts Payable - processing and management of supplier invoices; collating supplier invoices for payment runs; ensuring all supplier invoices are appropriately authorised for payment; point of contact for suppliers. This will span multiple subsidiaries and multiple currencies.
* Accounts Receivable - issuing of monthly invoices on a timely basis; ongoing management of outstanding receipts (debt collection); ensuring regular account statements are sent to clients with an outstanding balance.
* Bank Reconciliation - reconciliation of the bank accounts daily including cash receipting allocation and payments allocation against a supplier.
* Expenses and Credit Cards - Preparation of monthly expense payments and credit card statements; posting into Netsuite accounting system.
* Monthly Reporting - Assist in preparation of monthly management reports as required including assistance in variance analysis. Preparation and posting of monthly accruals & prepayments. Assist in balance sheet reconciliations.
* Assist in any ad-hoc reporting.
* Assist in any ad-hoc accounting duties as necessary.
Skills & Qualifications
* Ideally have completed a Business/Finance degree
* Ideally experience with multi currencies & subsidiaries
* Experience with Netsuite accounting system ideal