NetSuite Controller - Toronto, CA - $60-70/hr- 6 month contract
My client, a leader in the distribution industry, is seeking an ambitious accounting professional to take on the role of a NetSuite Controller. The ideal candidate would have Senior Accounting experience and will need to oversee the accounting department and the project as a whole. The client is expanding quickly as they just went live with several jobs!
* Manage day to day finance operations
* Ability to progress and sustain processes in NetSuite ERP
* Manage the accounting team and provide financial recommendations within the company
* Oversee processes such as revenue recognition and P&L, AR/Collections, AP, commission tracking, and employee expense reimbursements
* Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit
* Monitor systems and resolve critical integration problems
* Lead and facilitate a team that is capable of supporting 100+ integrations across enterprise
* Demonstrate familiarity with testing and quality control standards as well as industry change management processes
* Experience in integrating NetSuite applications with other API enabled Business Systems (i.e., Salesforce.com, Jira, Microsoft Office 365, Eloqua/ other marketing solutions etc.)
* Experience with technologies integral to NetSuite
* NetSuite Communities, Partner/Customer Portal implementation, Knowledge Base.
* Experience in troubleshooting and working with end users to ensure that applications meet theirs.
* Develop and create customized reports and dashboards Keep abreast of new NetSuite features and functionality
* Ability to think through multiple solutions to a problem set and look ahead for possible conflicts
Please send resume and cover letter to Jordyn Blom.
email@example.com or call 347-783-6867.
Anderson Frank is the global NetSuite recruitment provider. Our mission is to connect Partners and End Users with top NetSuite talent. By focusing solely on NetSuite, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid, exclusive relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their careers.
Anderson Frank is a division of the Frank Recruitment Group, a pioneering niche-IT recruitment business. We have recently been backed by private equity firm, TPG Growth, which has invested in some of the most innovative and transformative companies in the world.
If you are a NetSuite professional looking for a cutting-edge, exciting opportunity, or a company that would like to learn more about how Anderson Frank can add value to your business and NetSuite projects, please contact. I look forward to connecting with you!
Check out www.andersonfrank.com and follow our LinkedIn page for the latest NetSuite updates and opportunities.