NetSuite Administrator- Los Angeles, CA - Interviewing Now! Up to $100k
An innovative company in the traffic control services industry is currently looking to add a NetSuite Administrator who can help to be the go-to person for anything NetSuite related. They are constantly working to improve performance by deploying solutions using NetSuite standard tools. They are in need of someone who can learn their business needs and work with their highly customized services.
* Establish business/technical requirements through interviews and analysis
* Translate business requirements into technical requirement documents and business process flows
* Collaborate with IT team to maintain the company's business systems
* Provide training on Ad hoc reporting support work
* Work with SuiteCommerce Advanced technical team to integrate into financials
* Conduct user acceptance testing
* Compile, prepare and update technical procedure manual
* Help define business and functional requirements for ongoing system development
* Collaborate with internal teams to enhance user experience.
Ideal candidate experience:
* Prior NetSuite Administration experience
* Excellent understanding of business processes
* Previous experience working and communicating with cross-functional teams
* Ability to solve problems and make decisions
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* SuiteFlow experience a plus
* Systems integration and system implementation experience a plus
If this sounds like an opportunity that fits your skillset then don't wait to apply! The company is looking for highly skilled candidates for immediate hire. To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities on the West Coast APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Jace Patras at email@example.com or call me at (480)-530-2070.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.