NetSuite Functional Consultant- Up to $140k DoE
Currently working with a national NetSuite Partner with one of their flagship locations based in Los Angeles. As a small to midsized firm in the consulting community, this company branched into NetSuite over the last few years and has been steadily expanding their practice with the top consultants in the industry. The ideal NetSuite Functional Consultant will have the below experience.
* Direct experience in NetSuite implementation or support
* Able to create custom reports, saved searches, customizations and reporting in NetSuite
* Ability to effectively integrate third-party applications into NetSuite
* Previous experience customizing NetSuite and suggest relevant modules
* Understand the company's competitive edge to deliver the benefits of NetSuite
* Create modules within NetSuite including distribution and manufacturing
Ideal candidate experience:
* Full life-cycle NetSuite implementation experience
* Background in Finance and Accounting is a plus
* Ability to communicate with executives or other points-of-contact
* NetSuite ERP Consultant Certification a plus
* Experience with other ERP system implementation (E.g., Oracle EBS, SAP, Dynamics GP/AX)
If you're looking for an opportunity with one of NetSuite's hottest partners then don't wait to apply! To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Jace Patras at email@example.com or call me at (480)-530-2070.
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.