Are you looking for a new contract opportunity? My client in Phoenix is looking for a NeSuite developer who will work directly on a large-scale system implementation. You will perform NetSuite development and administration functions. You will have the opportunity to expand your expertise with hands-on involvement in multiple projects.
* Update and maintain workflows and Suite Scripts
* Create SuiteScripts and Workflows for customizations
* Build and support data analytics and reporting needs
* Ability to gather and document requirements and develop functional specifications
* Ability to script from scratch
* Extensive experience in NetSuite's: ,SuiteScript 1.0 and 2.0, SuiteBundler, and SuiteFlow
* Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and business requirements
* Extensive experience developing NetSuite modules
* Strong knowledge of NetSuite data model and built-in functionality
The company is fast growing and is going to continue streamlining its system.
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the San Francisco area, apply now by e-mailing your resume to Logan Dubek at email@example.com or call me at (480) 530-2021 ext. 2021.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.