Assistant Controller - Brooklyn, NY - $90,000-$110,000 base salary
Do you have NetSuite experience and are looking to step into a rewarding opportunity as an Assistant Controller? Anderson Frank International is working with a very appealing company in the Consumer Goods space who also have a a strong eCommerce presence. The client is looking for a proven Accounting professional to bridge the gap between the Staff/Senior Accountants and the senior Finance and Accounting team.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to own month end close, manage inventory control, oversee AR/AP processes, and lead financial closings within the NetSuite platform.
**Only candidates with NetSuite experience will be considered for this position.
The skills you need:
- Experience within the NetSuite platform
- Experience working on a lean Accounting team where you can work independently to support a department
- Previous experience with inventory, retail, wholesale, eCommerce or related field
- Proven knowledge of GAAP standards and advanced Excel skills
How you will benefit:
- Your success will directly result from your hard work
- You will join a dynamic and supportive team
- Your passion for accounting will be recognized and rewarded
- You will work in a friendly environment with state of the art technology
If you are interested email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gabrielle @ 212-731-8272 ext. 3449 for more details!
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth